Book an Ayurvedic Consultation with Lynn Roberts
Feel Your Best, Live Your Best
Do you sometimes look back and ask yourself how much better you’d feel today if you’d gotten the help you needed years ago?
I know what you’re feeling, and I can help you get to the other side.
Individuals turn to me when they’re tired of guessing what’s wrong and want to look at their whole lifestyle to get to the root of the problem. They reach out to me when they’re unable to pick up their grandkids due to aching joints, feeling stressed about their eating habits, or experiencing the ravaging effects of chemotherapy,
Families ask me for help when it seems like everyone in their family has a different food allergy, dynamics are shifting (children are leaving home), or they’re embarrassed by how much they’re fighting with their significant other.
If you feel like you’ve tried everything—medication, a different diet, different doctors—but nothing is helping, now’s the time to learn a new way of living.
Why I’m Different
I take my time and answer your questions. My consultations last anywhere from an hour to an hour-and-a-half. I pride myself on making sure you feel safe every step of the way.
I value the same things you do: whole-body health that works with you and your lifestyle.
I know it can be overwhelming to make changes on your own. You’re afraid that if things keep going the way they’re going, you’re going to continue to feel worse.
I know, because I’ve been there. I suffered from aches, pains, and injuries as a result of my martial arts background. In my early twenties, I was diagnosed with degenerative arthritis in my left hip. Then, I learned how Ayurveda could help me heal. Recently, I had an MRI, and there was no sign of degeneration—the cartilage had grown back!
When you work with me, I cater to YOU. There’s not a one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to wellness. I strive to understand your unique situation and help bring balance to your mind, body, and soul.
If You Want To:
- Be able to cook a healthy meal for yourself and your family
- Glow from the inside out
- Have vibrant skin
- Feel like you’ve gained power over your own health
- Know exactly which foods to choose at the grocery store
- Ignite your relationship with your partner
- Sleep through the night
- Eliminate hot flashes
- Experience true relaxation with a cup of medicinal tea at hand
Then, Ayurveda is for you.
What to Expect:
- Complete compassion and understanding as I guide you through the process. I create a safe, confidential, supportive environment for you.
- A health routine made just for you, based on an in-depth look at your individual body type. When a plan is created around you, you’ll find it easier to implement, and you’ll begin noticing the effects much sooner.
- I treat your whole body, not just your symptoms, so you can get back to living your life.
- A suggested shopping list that includes Ayurvedic supplies and reference books, many of which are available in my shop. I do all the research for you, and suggest what I think will help you most.
- Body work and oil treatments that relax your body and help provide pain relief.
- Yoga, nutrition, Ayurveda, meditation, and Reiki. You don’t have to go to 3 or 4 separate practitioners. I do it all.
- Nutrition, detox, and rejuvenation plans customized for you. No more Googling your way through your health! I’m with you every step of the way to answer your questions and help with any discomfort that might arise.
- 10% off products
- Unlimited email access between appointments. I’m by your side whenever you need it.
An Investment That Keeps Giving Back…
I work with clients on a long-term basis. That means people who choose to work with me commit for 3 months at a time. Remember, this is not only an investment of time and money; it is an investment in what should be your biggest asset--your health!
My 3-month program includes a 2 sessions per month where we can dive deeply into lifestyle and meal planning, herbal preparations and recipes, and much, much more. Our intitial consultation is 2 hours long, so bring a notepad-- you will be taking a lot of notes! The following sessions are 1 hour each, where we can continue to move forward and make the changes you need to live your best.
- $450 for the program. Act now and receive 2 free 15 minute emergency sessions included in your program. Emergency phone calls are great for sudden things like stomach aches, stubbed toes and headaches.
Want to make sure we are a good fit? Call 215-254-9123 for a complimentary 15 minute info session today!